UNDERSTAND THE NEED
Every client and search project presents a unique challenge. We’ll start with getting to know what makes your company tick: what values are respected, and how the culture is experienced. We want to know what makes this position and company unique. This gives us the insight we need to engage candidates for the best fit.
STRATEGY, STORYTELLING & SELLING
We take the information we learn about your company, its culture, and the role in question and draft a document that tells a compelling story about this opportunity. It is written in a way that engages the most desired potential candidates.
We then collaborate with you to determine where to find the most desirable candidates and design a plan for reaching them. This story is used in a number of ways in the search, including:
- A microsite where interested candidates can find out more
- A process to share the story with all of our networks
- Presenting a “real position, culture and company preview”
IDENTIFYING & ASSESSING FOR FIT
Once the story is written, a sourcing strategy is created.
To accomplish this, we work with our client to identify targets and ideal profiles. We then establish the best methods for finding & engaging the candidates.
We reach out and develop connections and a network of talent for this specific role.
Depending on your needs, we structure an appropriate plan for screening the candidates, which ranges from confirming minimum qualifications to completing a full evaluation for fit. This is where our agility really comes into play.
FINDING THE ONE
For clients who want us to manage the full search cycle, we will handle all the interviews and assessments, right up to facilitating the offer process, and beyond.
Services we can provide in the full cycle search include:
- Tailored selection process
- Interview preparation (hiring team & candidates)
- Interview guides
- Candidate cultural and skills fit assessment
- Talent Mapping (finding quality talent for future needs in diverse geographies & industries)
- Compensation recommendation (based on market research)
- Offer negotiations
- Hiring team de-briefing
- Reference checks
- Great Starts (onboarding facilitation)
- Executive Assimilation (coaching for the first year)
Our completed work for this search is not an end. It is the beginning of developing a talent connection with candidates needed now or later. These individuals will be relationships, fans, or supporters for our client in the future. We know how important this is. Our goal is to find the ONE and continue to build connections for the future.